Happy New Year!

Have you ever lost and found something of value?

In Luke 15, Jesus shares three parables about losing and finding a lost coin, a sheep and a son. For me, it’s hard to relate to losing and finding one of those items. But if you mentioned losing and finding your keys, I can totally relate to that.

In Central and Eastern Europe there are 32.5 million young people. And statistics tell us that 99% of them are lost and don’t have a personal relationship with the Lord.

To give you an idea of what I mean, take these two photos. There are 99 keys in the top jar.  They represent the 99% of Slovak teens who live in a post “post-communist” world, where they watch many of the same TV shows you do, Facebook and all carry around smartphones. The bottom photo represents the 1% who has a personal relationship with the Lord. And, most of them are first generational Christians, whose parents would rather see them going to pubs and discos then to youth group.

It’s our desire to walk alongside the 1% to help, train and inspire them to reach the other 99%. We have much more to do this year and we welcome your partnership through your prayers, encouragements, visits, and investments as we remain in the movement of God among the youth of Central and Eastern Europe that finds its home in a local church and transforms society.